Apr 27, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
Another one of these? Sheesh:
“The National Game has begun to topple from its ancient pedestal, as the one-time fervid fans turn to new sports…”
As you know, I really get sick of this kind of thing. The people who write them have no basic understan– wait, what? The article was written in 1929?
Oh, in that case, carry on.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 28
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 58
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27