Apr 27, 2012, 4:16 PM EST
The good news is that Twins rookie Chris Parmelee has yet to experience any concussion-related symptoms after being drilled in the helmet Wednesday and seems likely to avoid the disabled list.
The bad news, as Twins media communications staffer explains, is that Parmelee now “looks like he got punched by Mike Tyson”:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)