Apr 30, 2012, 9:50 AM EST
Slow clap for the first line of Bill Plunkett’s article on the Angels in today’s OC Register:
If the Angels haven’t hit rock bottom yet, it’s only because they can’t hit anything right now.
Just a sick, sick burn.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)