Apr 30, 2012, 9:50 AM EDT
Slow clap for the first line of Bill Plunkett’s article on the Angels in today’s OC Register:
If the Angels haven’t hit rock bottom yet, it’s only because they can’t hit anything right now.
Just a sick, sick burn.
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness