Apr 30, 2012, 9:50 AM EDT
Slow clap for the first line of Bill Plunkett’s article on the Angels in today’s OC Register:
If the Angels haven’t hit rock bottom yet, it’s only because they can’t hit anything right now.
Just a sick, sick burn.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (90)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (79)