May 1, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Evan Longoria’s knee injury is scary for the Rays, but Joe Maddon is calling it a day-to-day thing. Nevertheless, the Rays are taking no chances with it, so he’ll have an MRI in Tampa today.
Longoria has started the year strong, hitting .325/.432/.563 with four homers and 19 RBI. If he’s lost for any significant time, it’s bad news for Tampa Bay
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (79)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)