May 1, 2012, 1:50 PM EST
Reimold recently missed time with a neck injury and the Orioles fear the two issues may be connected, with manager Buck Showalter telling Kubatko that “there could be something compressing against a nerve, like you’d get with a spasm.”
For now Reimold will avoid the disabled list and the Orioles will play with a 24-man roster. It’s another tough break for Reimold, who was finally getting back on track after two injury wrecked seasons by hitting .313 with five homers and a .960 OPS through 16 games.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (98)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)