May 2, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
From Paul Hoynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer comes word that new Indians left fielder Johnny Damon made a premature exit from Wednesday’s game against the White Sox due to what is being described as “general cramping.”
Damon officially joined the Indians on Tuesday and was making his Cleveland debut tonight. The 38-year-old finished 0-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout.
Cramping is usually a day-to-day thing, but there’s been no word from the Tribe about the severity of it.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (85)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (79)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (74)