May 2, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
From Paul Hoynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer comes word that new Indians left fielder Johnny Damon made a premature exit from Wednesday’s game against the White Sox due to what is being described as “general cramping.”
Damon officially joined the Indians on Tuesday and was making his Cleveland debut tonight. The 38-year-old finished 0-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout.
Cramping is usually a day-to-day thing, but there’s been no word from the Tribe about the severity of it.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)