May 3, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
Coco Crisp has had a hell of a couple of weeks. He missed missed seven games because of a virus, came back last night, went 0 for 4 and then had to leave the game early because of head congestion and dizziness and stuff.
The A’s have been hoping they don’t have to DL him, but it sounds like Crisp needs to shake the crud before he can be useful to them. Michael Taylor is expected to replace him until he can come back. Which, thanks to playing last night, is gonna have to be the full 15 days if the DL him as opposed to being able to do it retroactively.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 6
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 11
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 254
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (254)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)