May 4, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Remember the Albert Pujols Countdown? It was a single-serving website created by Matt Sebek, counting down how long it would be until the then-Cardinals superstar was a free agent. It pretty much lost its purpose as of last October and it was unlikely we’d ever see it again.
But it has been resurrected. And this is just cold, ya’ll.
Sometimes I wonder if, when he returns to being amazing, Albert Pujols will spare any of us who mocked him in order to serve as living lessons to anyone who would dare doubt him. Then I just resign myself to the notion that, no, he will kill us all.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 35
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 13
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 5
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case 65
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (111)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (70)
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games