May 4, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Remember the Albert Pujols Countdown? It was a single-serving website created by Matt Sebek, counting down how long it would be until the then-Cardinals superstar was a free agent. It pretty much lost its purpose as of last October and it was unlikely we’d ever see it again.
But it has been resurrected. And this is just cold, ya’ll.
Sometimes I wonder if, when he returns to being amazing, Albert Pujols will spare any of us who mocked him in order to serve as living lessons to anyone who would dare doubt him. Then I just resign myself to the notion that, no, he will kill us all.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)