May 4, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Remember the Albert Pujols Countdown? It was a single-serving website created by Matt Sebek, counting down how long it would be until the then-Cardinals superstar was a free agent. It pretty much lost its purpose as of last October and it was unlikely we’d ever see it again.
But it has been resurrected. And this is just cold, ya’ll.
Sometimes I wonder if, when he returns to being amazing, Albert Pujols will spare any of us who mocked him in order to serve as living lessons to anyone who would dare doubt him. Then I just resign myself to the notion that, no, he will kill us all.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (73)