May 4, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Remember the Albert Pujols Countdown? It was a single-serving website created by Matt Sebek, counting down how long it would be until the then-Cardinals superstar was a free agent. It pretty much lost its purpose as of last October and it was unlikely we’d ever see it again.
But it has been resurrected. And this is just cold, ya’ll.
Sometimes I wonder if, when he returns to being amazing, Albert Pujols will spare any of us who mocked him in order to serve as living lessons to anyone who would dare doubt him. Then I just resign myself to the notion that, no, he will kill us all.
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 1
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 13
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 30
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 65
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 84
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 90
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)