May 4, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
If you’re not already following HardballTalk on Twitter you’re missing out, because even celebrities like Tom Arnold use our Twitter feed to keep up to date on baseball news.
— Tom Arnold (@TomArnold) May 4, 2012
“Redneck chef” is, of course, Guy Fieri. Also, hi Tom! Loved you in True Lies.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 10
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 219
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (219)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)