May 5, 2012, 6:43 AM EDT
Look, I may have been on the clock on Friday night, and I may be posting this Saturday morning, but if you think I’m gonna do a full-blown Saturday “And That Happened,” well, you just don’t know my kids very well.
They’re eating Lucky Charms and watching the Cartoon Network and I’m sure they plan on absolutely killing me today with six and eight year-old stuff today, so you’re lucky I can even find the darn scoreboard right now.
- The beauty of belief 0
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 27
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 14
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 67
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 15
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)