May 8, 2012, 11:02 AM EST
1) Given that Kershaw signed a two-year deal before this season for $19 million, why would there be any expectation that they’d do a deal this year? That’s a next year thing, right?; and
2) It’s kind of cute that Colletti implies that he’ll be the general manager when it’s time to sign Kershaw to an extension. Just adorable.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)