May 8, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
1) Given that Kershaw signed a two-year deal before this season for $19 million, why would there be any expectation that they’d do a deal this year? That’s a next year thing, right?; and
2) It’s kind of cute that Colletti implies that he’ll be the general manager when it’s time to sign Kershaw to an extension. Just adorable.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)