May 8, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
1) Given that Kershaw signed a two-year deal before this season for $19 million, why would there be any expectation that they’d do a deal this year? That’s a next year thing, right?; and
2) It’s kind of cute that Colletti implies that he’ll be the general manager when it’s time to sign Kershaw to an extension. Just adorable.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (80)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (75)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (73)