May 9, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Ozzie Guillen was asked by a reporter if the furor over his Fidel Castro comments has died down. Of course Ozzie isn’t going to touch a Fidel Castro question with a ten foot pole these days, so he dodged it. Smart!
Even better: he did it by making sure he stayed firmly in his comfort zone: spouting delicious, delicious profanity:
“F***ing grow up, motherf****r, are you kidding me?”
Thank God the man is sticking to what he knows.
Audio at the linked page. This is a family blog, so Ozzie’s words won’t burn our virgin ears here.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 22
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (85)