May 9, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Ozzie Guillen was asked by a reporter if the furor over his Fidel Castro comments has died down. Of course Ozzie isn’t going to touch a Fidel Castro question with a ten foot pole these days, so he dodged it. Smart!
Even better: he did it by making sure he stayed firmly in his comfort zone: spouting delicious, delicious profanity:
“F***ing grow up, motherf****r, are you kidding me?”
Thank God the man is sticking to what he knows.
Audio at the linked page. This is a family blog, so Ozzie’s words won’t burn our virgin ears here.
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 8
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 4
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 14
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 62
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 49
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)