May 9, 2012, 3:32 PM EST
Ozzie Guillen was asked by a reporter if the furor over his Fidel Castro comments has died down. Of course Ozzie isn’t going to touch a Fidel Castro question with a ten foot pole these days, so he dodged it. Smart!
Even better: he did it by making sure he stayed firmly in his comfort zone: spouting delicious, delicious profanity:
“F***ing grow up, motherf****r, are you kidding me?”
Thank God the man is sticking to what he knows.
Audio at the linked page. This is a family blog, so Ozzie’s words won’t burn our virgin ears here.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 86
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (86)