May 9, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Ozzie Guillen was asked by a reporter if the furor over his Fidel Castro comments has died down. Of course Ozzie isn’t going to touch a Fidel Castro question with a ten foot pole these days, so he dodged it. Smart!
Even better: he did it by making sure he stayed firmly in his comfort zone: spouting delicious, delicious profanity:
“F***ing grow up, motherf****r, are you kidding me?”
Thank God the man is sticking to what he knows.
Audio at the linked page. This is a family blog, so Ozzie’s words won’t burn our virgin ears here.
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 0
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 0
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 20
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 92
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)