May 10, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
A day after telling lawyers to accelerate their pace, United States District Court Judge Reggie Walton dismissed a 27-year-old juror who had been showing up late and falling asleep during testimony.
Also, there is an extended description in here about how prosecution witness Kirk Radomski, on cross examination, could not explain why his testimony at trial, his testimony before the grand jury and the accounts in the book he wrote (and for which he received a $450,000 advance) were all … different.
In any event, if the prosecution gets a conviction after at least two horrible witnesses and a case-in-chief in which they literally put jurors to sleep, it’ll really be something, won’t it?
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (135)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)