May 10, 2012, 9:12 AM EST
What’s more extreme in this play? The awesomeness of Andrew McCutchen busting home from second base on a ball hit through the infield or the indecisiveness of Ian Desmond in not throwing the ball home in an attempt to nail him at the plate?
When I first saw it I thought that maybe the catcher wasn’t looking for the throw or was out of position, but … nope.
Speed + brain locks = fun.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 22
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 153
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (169)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)