May 11, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Left-hander Robbie Ross initially had no idea that he was wearing a gray Rangers jersey in Game 2 of the doubleheader Thursday night when he started to warm up in the Rangers’ bullpen during the eighth inning.
But his fellow relievers, the TV broadcast crews from both teams and several folks in the press box noticed that Ross should have been wearing a blue top like the rest of the team.
Also: rose goes in the front, big guy.
(hat tip to Allison for the link)
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 8
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 15
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 57
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 65
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)