May 11, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Left-hander Robbie Ross initially had no idea that he was wearing a gray Rangers jersey in Game 2 of the doubleheader Thursday night when he started to warm up in the Rangers’ bullpen during the eighth inning.
But his fellow relievers, the TV broadcast crews from both teams and several folks in the press box noticed that Ross should have been wearing a blue top like the rest of the team.
Also: rose goes in the front, big guy.
(hat tip to Allison for the link)
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 11
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 23
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- HBT Daily: They’ve dropped six straight, but the Pirates may be the Wild Card favorites 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (126)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (69)