May 12, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
After Josh Hamilton improved his batting average to .407 and clubbed his 16th and 17th home runs of the season last night against the Angels, Athletics’ right-hander Brandon McCarthy took to Twitter to ponder one of life’s greatest mysteries. Or at least the greatest mystery of the moment for major league pitchers.
Siri, how do you get Josh Hamilton out?—
Brandon McCarthy (@BMcCarthy32) May 12, 2012
Well played. We won’t have to wait long to find out if McCarthy got any answers. He currently lines up to face the Rangers next week.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)