May 13, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
Cardinals starter Lance Lynn is unbeaten no longer. He gave up three runs in six innings to take a loss Sunday as the Braves completed a three-game sweep in St. Louis.
Lynn had been 6-0 with a 1.40 ERA this season. He was the first Cardinals starter to win his first six starts of the season since Matt Morris won eight in a row to begin 2005.
The Cardinals honored Chipper Jones before the game, presenting him with a framed photograph and a Cardinals jersey signed by Stan Musial in a pregame ceremony. Jones didn’t start the game, but he got a nice ovation before striking out as a pinch-hitter in the seventh inning.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims