May 14, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
T.J. Simers will have a conference call with the Dodgers new owners today. Simers reminds us that he makes a quick assessment of new Dodgers officials, having pegged McCourt for a loser as soon as he took over. He was equally quick to judge Paul DePodesta and a host of other new Dodgers folks over the years, so you can be sure, he tells us, that he’s going to assess the cut of their jibs with a quickness.
Sometimes even before he talks to them:
Call me skeptical, as I was when the McCourts arrived, but I don’t think the new owners have done a good job since taking over.
They’ve been on the job for about two weeks.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 15
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 78
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)