May 15, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
The worst-kept secret in baseball each year is where the following year’s All-Star Game will be held. People start reporting on it the year before that, for cryin’ out loud, and they’re always right.
This year’s poorly-kept secret: that the 2013 All-Star Game will be at Citi Field. The official announcement comes tomorrow. It will be the first time the All-Star Game was played in the Mets’ home park since 1964.
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 3
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 20
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 10
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)