May 15, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
The worst-kept secret in baseball each year is where the following year’s All-Star Game will be held. People start reporting on it the year before that, for cryin’ out loud, and they’re always right.
This year’s poorly-kept secret: that the 2013 All-Star Game will be at Citi Field. The official announcement comes tomorrow. It will be the first time the All-Star Game was played in the Mets’ home park since 1964.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (219)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)