May 15, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
From Troy Renck of the Denver Post comes the photo below of the Rockies’ lineup card for Tuesday’s game against the Giants. It includes shortstop Troy Tulowitzki, who was pulled in the eighth inning Monday night after getting struck in the leg with a foul ball off the bat of teammate Dexter Fowler.
Tulo is batting just .262/.333/.397 with three homers and 13 RBI through 141 plate appearances this year.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 14
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 28
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 208
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (207)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (102)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)