May 15, 2012, 8:01 PM EST
From Troy Renck of the Denver Post comes the photo below of the Rockies’ lineup card for Tuesday’s game against the Giants. It includes shortstop Troy Tulowitzki, who was pulled in the eighth inning Monday night after getting struck in the leg with a foul ball off the bat of teammate Dexter Fowler.
Tulo is batting just .262/.333/.397 with three homers and 13 RBI through 141 plate appearances this year.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 48
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 38
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 53
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 47
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)