May 15, 2012, 8:01 PM EST
From Troy Renck of the Denver Post comes the photo below of the Rockies’ lineup card for Tuesday’s game against the Giants. It includes shortstop Troy Tulowitzki, who was pulled in the eighth inning Monday night after getting struck in the leg with a foul ball off the bat of teammate Dexter Fowler.
Tulo is batting just .262/.333/.397 with three homers and 13 RBI through 141 plate appearances this year.
- Matt Harvey makes his return. And he was really impressive. 15
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 28
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 34
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 145
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (379)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (146)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)