May 15, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
From Troy Renck of the Denver Post comes the photo below of the Rockies’ lineup card for Tuesday’s game against the Giants. It includes shortstop Troy Tulowitzki, who was pulled in the eighth inning Monday night after getting struck in the leg with a foul ball off the bat of teammate Dexter Fowler.
Tulo is batting just .262/.333/.397 with three homers and 13 RBI through 141 plate appearances this year.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 6
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 37
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)