May 16, 2012, 10:29 PM EDT
Jackson is being called “day-to-day.” He’s likely to sit out of Thursday’s matinee with Minnesota but shouldn’t require a stint on the disabled list.
The 25-year-old center fielder was 2-for-3 with two runs scored and an RBI before departing. He’s now batting .331/.414/.544 with five home runs, 29 runs scored and 17 RBI in 36 games this season.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (160)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)