May 16, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
Jackson is being called “day-to-day.” He’s likely to sit out of Thursday’s matinee with Minnesota but shouldn’t require a stint on the disabled list.
The 25-year-old center fielder was 2-for-3 with two runs scored and an RBI before departing. He’s now batting .331/.414/.544 with five home runs, 29 runs scored and 17 RBI in 36 games this season.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)