Meanwhile, at the riveting Roger Clemens trial

May 16, 2012, 1:31 PM EDT

Roger Clemens

Remember how a juror fell asleep at the Roger Clemens trial last week?  Yeah, happened again:

Walton then warned the remaining 15 jurors and alternates: “Stay alert. We don’t want to lose anybody else.”

But another juror, a young woman who works as a cashier at a supermarket, failed to heed that warning. She nodded off on Monday — the day McNamee, Clemens’s former trainer, began his testimony — and was dismissed by Walton on Tuesday.

Moving right a long.

1. dexterismyhero - May 16, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Clemens could be voted as a Douchnozzle also.

• heyblueyoustink - May 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Or even a douchesnoozle …..must be riveting stuff, reminds me of the tapes they use to sell with hours worth of the sounds of ocean waves so one could fall asleep.

2. mungman69 - May 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Boring trial, everyone knows Clemns will get off.

3. itsacurse - May 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

4. psuravens19 - May 16, 2012 at 2:45 PM

So if I actually get picked for a trial… all I have to do is fall asleep and I’ll get dismissed. Good to know.

5. illegalblues - May 16, 2012 at 3:30 PM

this thing is costing tax dollars. just think about that

6. buffalomafia - May 16, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Clemens is guilty!

You can now get testosterone & andro cream legally online now!

So if I get picked for jury duty then thats all I have to do is fall asleep & I’m kicked out? Yeeeeeah! Lol!

7. Old Gator - May 16, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Huh? Whuzzat…oh shit! What time is it? Why didn’t that goddamned alarm go off? Dammit, I’m gonna miss my flight now….

8. gloccamorra - May 16, 2012 at 10:33 PM

This is the fault of the court system. If the courts had kept up with the times, there would be instant replay, a court mascot taunting the lawyers, in-session interviews with people in the stands, er, gallery, intro music for witnesses and hawkers selling beer and hot dogs. It’s a baseball trial, fer cryin’ out loud – can’t the judges be more creative?

Pitching duel highlights Game 1 of WS