May 17, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
It’s hard to find an uglier all-around play than this one in last night’s Indians-Mariners game. It started with a double steal that seemed to confuse Jesus Montero. And then the confusion was compounded when he and his teammates decided to throw the baseball all over the place.
But check out the hustle on Carlos Santana. Not bad. Especially the slide:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)