May 17, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
O wonder! How many goodly creatures are there here! How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such ballpark concessions in’t!
Rangers unveiling Great Bratbino on May 25, a two-foot bratwurst with sauerkraut and options including chili and jalapenos.
— Anthony Andro (@aandro) May 17, 2012
I’m not saying I’m going to make a special trip to Arlington to get one of these. But I’m not saying I’m not going to do that either.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)