May 17, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
O wonder! How many goodly creatures are there here! How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such ballpark concessions in’t!
Rangers unveiling Great Bratbino on May 25, a two-foot bratwurst with sauerkraut and options including chili and jalapenos.
— Anthony Andro (@aandro) May 17, 2012
I’m not saying I’m going to make a special trip to Arlington to get one of these. But I’m not saying I’m not going to do that either.
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)