May 17, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
O wonder! How many goodly creatures are there here! How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such ballpark concessions in’t!
Rangers unveiling Great Bratbino on May 25, a two-foot bratwurst with sauerkraut and options including chili and jalapenos.
— Anthony Andro (@aandro) May 17, 2012
I’m not saying I’m going to make a special trip to Arlington to get one of these. But I’m not saying I’m not going to do that either.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 20
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 15
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 34
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 59
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 72
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 34
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 109
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” (109)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (88)