May 17, 2012, 9:12 AM EDT
New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg was on hand for the All-Star Game announcement yesterday and he looked like he’d rather be anywhere but there. Check out the high-five he gave Mr. Met:
Gosh, if you can’t be happy around someone as awesome as Mr. Met, there’s no hope for you.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12