May 17, 2012, 9:12 AM EST
New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg was on hand for the All-Star Game announcement yesterday and he looked like he’d rather be anywhere but there. Check out the high-five he gave Mr. Met:
Gosh, if you can’t be happy around someone as awesome as Mr. Met, there’s no hope for you.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)