May 17, 2012, 9:12 AM EDT
New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg was on hand for the All-Star Game announcement yesterday and he looked like he’d rather be anywhere but there. Check out the high-five he gave Mr. Met:
Gosh, if you can’t be happy around someone as awesome as Mr. Met, there’s no hope for you.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)