May 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
This may be the saddest news I’ve heard all day.
Via Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post, Ozzie Guillen is quitting Twitter. Too much hassle, too many haters and, oh, he never made any money off it either.
And even if you don’t care about that as such, watch how hard he tries not to drop F-bombs while being taped:
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 40
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 32
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 46
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32