May 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EST
This may be the saddest news I’ve heard all day.
Via Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post, Ozzie Guillen is quitting Twitter. Too much hassle, too many haters and, oh, he never made any money off it either.
And even if you don’t care about that as such, watch how hard he tries not to drop F-bombs while being taped:
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- Two thoughts about the elimination of home plate collisions (95)