May 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EST
This may be the saddest news I’ve heard all day.
Via Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post, Ozzie Guillen is quitting Twitter. Too much hassle, too many haters and, oh, he never made any money off it either.
And even if you don’t care about that as such, watch how hard he tries not to drop F-bombs while being taped:
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40