May 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
This may be the saddest news I’ve heard all day.
Via Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post, Ozzie Guillen is quitting Twitter. Too much hassle, too many haters and, oh, he never made any money off it either.
And even if you don’t care about that as such, watch how hard he tries not to drop F-bombs while being taped:
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)