May 18, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
5pm on a Friday can mean only one thing: time to report the minor league drug suspensions:
New York Mets Minor League second baseman Daniel Muno has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for a metabolite of Drostanolone.
San Francisco Giants Minor League pitcher Luis Rojas has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol.
Stanozol is an okay metabolite I suppose. But all the cool kids are into metabolites of Drostanolone (and some of us were into it way before it became popular).
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 70
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 10
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 19
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mike Trout hits two homers, including a grand slam, to take MLB lead 13
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)