May 18, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
5pm on a Friday can mean only one thing: time to report the minor league drug suspensions:
New York Mets Minor League second baseman Daniel Muno has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for a metabolite of Drostanolone.
San Francisco Giants Minor League pitcher Luis Rojas has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol.
Stanozol is an okay metabolite I suppose. But all the cool kids are into metabolites of Drostanolone (and some of us were into it way before it became popular).
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 22
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (85)