May 18, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
5pm on a Friday can mean only one thing: time to report the minor league drug suspensions:
New York Mets Minor League second baseman Daniel Muno has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for a metabolite of Drostanolone.
San Francisco Giants Minor League pitcher Luis Rojas has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol.
Stanozol is an okay metabolite I suppose. But all the cool kids are into metabolites of Drostanolone (and some of us were into it way before it became popular).
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (115)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)