May 18, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
5pm on a Friday can mean only one thing: time to report the minor league drug suspensions:
New York Mets Minor League second baseman Daniel Muno has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for a metabolite of Drostanolone.
San Francisco Giants Minor League pitcher Luis Rojas has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol.
Stanozol is an okay metabolite I suppose. But all the cool kids are into metabolites of Drostanolone (and some of us were into it way before it became popular).
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 16
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 38
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 35
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)