May 18, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
5pm on a Friday can mean only one thing: time to report the minor league drug suspensions:
New York Mets Minor League second baseman Daniel Muno has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for a metabolite of Drostanolone.
San Francisco Giants Minor League pitcher Luis Rojas has received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol.
Stanozol is an okay metabolite I suppose. But all the cool kids are into metabolites of Drostanolone (and some of us were into it way before it became popular).
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)