May 21, 2012, 5:02 PM EST
Concussions have robbed Roberts of the last two years of his career. Indeed, it’s been over a year since Brian Roberts played baseball, but he is slowly coming back. Today, however, he suggested that he’s soon to begin a minor league rehab assignment.
That would be good news if true. And even if it takes a while, seeing him get back into baseball playing shape would be a great thing indeed.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 75
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)