May 21, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
Dylan Bundy’s scoreless-innings streak was snapped earlier this month when he allowed an unearned run, but the 19-year-old Orioles phenom still hasn’t coughed up an earned run as a pro.
Bundy extended that streak yesterday at low Single-A, tossing five shutout innings while allowing just one hit and zero walks.
Overall this season the No. 4 pick in last year’s draft has thrown 30 innings with a 0.00 ERA and 40/2 K/BB ratio while allowing five hits. Seriously.
Opponents are “hitting” .053 off him and he’s whiffed 40 of the 99 batters he’s faced.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 108
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 40
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 5
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 4
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 367
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (367)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (109)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (85)