May 21, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
Dylan Bundy’s scoreless-innings streak was snapped earlier this month when he allowed an unearned run, but the 19-year-old Orioles phenom still hasn’t coughed up an earned run as a pro.
Bundy extended that streak yesterday at low Single-A, tossing five shutout innings while allowing just one hit and zero walks.
Overall this season the No. 4 pick in last year’s draft has thrown 30 innings with a 0.00 ERA and 40/2 K/BB ratio while allowing five hits. Seriously.
Opponents are “hitting” .053 off him and he’s whiffed 40 of the 99 batters he’s faced.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)