May 22, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Federal weapons charges have been filed against the two men accused of putting Giants fan Bryan Stow in a coma last year.
The criminal complaint filed Monday against Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood charges both with being a felon in possession of firearms. If convicted, they each face up to 10 years in federal prison. Several weapons were recovered from Norwood’s home and authorities believe he was hiding them for Sanchez.
The men are due back in court on the charges next week. A trial date for the assault charges versus Stow has yet to be scheduled. Stow is currently in a rehab facility getting full-time assistance.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 97
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 16
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39