May 22, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Federal weapons charges have been filed against the two men accused of putting Giants fan Bryan Stow in a coma last year.
The criminal complaint filed Monday against Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood charges both with being a felon in possession of firearms. If convicted, they each face up to 10 years in federal prison. Several weapons were recovered from Norwood’s home and authorities believe he was hiding them for Sanchez.
The men are due back in court on the charges next week. A trial date for the assault charges versus Stow has yet to be scheduled. Stow is currently in a rehab facility getting full-time assistance.
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 2
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 40
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 216
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (216)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)