May 22, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Federal weapons charges have been filed against the two men accused of putting Giants fan Bryan Stow in a coma last year.
The criminal complaint filed Monday against Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood charges both with being a felon in possession of firearms. If convicted, they each face up to 10 years in federal prison. Several weapons were recovered from Norwood’s home and authorities believe he was hiding them for Sanchez.
The men are due back in court on the charges next week. A trial date for the assault charges versus Stow has yet to be scheduled. Stow is currently in a rehab facility getting full-time assistance.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 8
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 10
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 11
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 36
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 48
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 74
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 76
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (76)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)