May 22, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Federal weapons charges have been filed against the two men accused of putting Giants fan Bryan Stow in a coma last year.
The criminal complaint filed Monday against Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood charges both with being a felon in possession of firearms. If convicted, they each face up to 10 years in federal prison. Several weapons were recovered from Norwood’s home and authorities believe he was hiding them for Sanchez.
The men are due back in court on the charges next week. A trial date for the assault charges versus Stow has yet to be scheduled. Stow is currently in a rehab facility getting full-time assistance.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)