May 22, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
I subscribe to nearly 50 podcasts (seriously) and Jesse Thorn is personally responsible for two of my favorites and partially responsible for several other must-listen shows on his Maximum Fun network.
One of his podcasts is a long-form interview show called “Bullseye” and this week’s guest is none other than Mets knuckleballer R.A. Dickey, who discusses his new memoir and unique journey to big-league success.
I listen to every episode of “Bullseye” and baseball fans should definitely check this one out:
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)