May 22, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
Konerko, who hit .367 with eight homers, nine doubles, and a 1.058 OPS in 39 games before the beaning, missed a total of just two games with a laceration and swelling above his left eye.
He’s hitting third tonight as the White Sox look to climb above .500 for the first time since May 1.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)