May 22, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
Konerko, who hit .367 with eight homers, nine doubles, and a 1.058 OPS in 39 games before the beaning, missed a total of just two games with a laceration and swelling above his left eye.
He’s hitting third tonight as the White Sox look to climb above .500 for the first time since May 1.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)