May 22, 2012, 4:49 PM EST
Danny Worth, who was just demoted to Triple-A last week, has been recalled to take Raburn’s spot on the roster. By rule Raburn can stay on the bereavement list for as long as seven games.
After three seasons as a quasi-regular for the Tigers in which he hit .274 with 45 homers and an .802 OPS in 347 games Raburn has gotten off to a horrendous start this year, hitting .144 with one homer and a .429 OPS in 34 games split between second base and the outfield.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)