May 22, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
If you’ve been around here a while, you may have observed that our friend and Commenter Emeritus Old Gator has a few opinions. Well, you’re not the only one. Sarah Bunting of Tomato Nation noticed too, and interviewed OG.
He obviously talks about the Marlins, but he also talks about New York things, a chance encounter with Tim McCarver at the American Airlines Admirals Club and the assertion that Toronto delis are the best kept secret in North America.
Good stuff from a good guy.
- Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 11
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 13
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)