May 22, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
If you’ve been around here a while, you may have observed that our friend and Commenter Emeritus Old Gator has a few opinions. Well, you’re not the only one. Sarah Bunting of Tomato Nation noticed too, and interviewed OG.
He obviously talks about the Marlins, but he also talks about New York things, a chance encounter with Tim McCarver at the American Airlines Admirals Club and the assertion that Toronto delis are the best kept secret in North America.
Good stuff from a good guy.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 40
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 19
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 4
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 2
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 359
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (360)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- John Baker, Jeremy Brown, coal mines and class (80)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (76)