May 22, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
If you’ve been around here a while, you may have observed that our friend and Commenter Emeritus Old Gator has a few opinions. Well, you’re not the only one. Sarah Bunting of Tomato Nation noticed too, and interviewed OG.
He obviously talks about the Marlins, but he also talks about New York things, a chance encounter with Tim McCarver at the American Airlines Admirals Club and the assertion that Toronto delis are the best kept secret in North America.
Good stuff from a good guy.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 41
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 56
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (123)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (88)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)