May 22, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
If you’ve been around here a while, you may have observed that our friend and Commenter Emeritus Old Gator has a few opinions. Well, you’re not the only one. Sarah Bunting of Tomato Nation noticed too, and interviewed OG.
He obviously talks about the Marlins, but he also talks about New York things, a chance encounter with Tim McCarver at the American Airlines Admirals Club and the assertion that Toronto delis are the best kept secret in North America.
Good stuff from a good guy.
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 22
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 76
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 48
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (76)