May 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Bobby Valentine was on WEEI in Boston this morning and said that he plans to start Adrian Gonzalez in right field again today with Kevin Youkilis covering first. That will mark Gonzalez’s fourth game in right this year.
Obviously not ideal, but given that the lifespan of a Red Sox outfielder this year is shorter than that of a Spinal Tap drummer, it’s making the best of a bad situation. Thank God for Will Middlebrooks, no?
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 49
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 46
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 72
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead