May 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Bobby Valentine was on WEEI in Boston this morning and said that he plans to start Adrian Gonzalez in right field again today with Kevin Youkilis covering first. That will mark Gonzalez’s fourth game in right this year.
Obviously not ideal, but given that the lifespan of a Red Sox outfielder this year is shorter than that of a Spinal Tap drummer, it’s making the best of a bad situation. Thank God for Will Middlebrooks, no?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)