May 23, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Vin Scully is my Homeboy has James Loney’s engagement photos. He’s so handsome. And my god look at the size of the friggin’ rock he bought his fiancee.
Other Dodgers who are going to get married gotta be mad at him for setting the bar that high. Dee Gordon is probably looking at that and saying “dude, I make the league minimum, you’re really making me look bad in front of my girlfriend.”
Yeah, fluff. Whatever. But as something of a voyeur, I find it kinda interesting to see baseball players in non-baseball settings. I think MLB Network should do a “Cribs”-style show for ballplayers only. I’d watch the hell out of that.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 2
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 95
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)