May 23, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Vin Scully is my Homeboy has James Loney’s engagement photos. He’s so handsome. And my god look at the size of the friggin’ rock he bought his fiancee.
Other Dodgers who are going to get married gotta be mad at him for setting the bar that high. Dee Gordon is probably looking at that and saying “dude, I make the league minimum, you’re really making me look bad in front of my girlfriend.”
Yeah, fluff. Whatever. But as something of a voyeur, I find it kinda interesting to see baseball players in non-baseball settings. I think MLB Network should do a “Cribs”-style show for ballplayers only. I’d watch the hell out of that.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)