May 23, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
Vin Scully is my Homeboy has James Loney’s engagement photos. He’s so handsome. And my god look at the size of the friggin’ rock he bought his fiancee.
Other Dodgers who are going to get married gotta be mad at him for setting the bar that high. Dee Gordon is probably looking at that and saying “dude, I make the league minimum, you’re really making me look bad in front of my girlfriend.”
Yeah, fluff. Whatever. But as something of a voyeur, I find it kinda interesting to see baseball players in non-baseball settings. I think MLB Network should do a “Cribs”-style show for ballplayers only. I’d watch the hell out of that.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)