May 23, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
She’s been living in New York all season and stuff like “touch Joe Mauer‘s hair” has become a daily occurrence, but now the MLB Fan Cave is voting out residents, Survivor-style, and Lindsay needs some more help sticking around.
Click here to cast another vote for Lindsay, if only because that’s the most emotion Joe Mauer has shown in a decade and MLB needs more, not fewer, baseball-loving women in its life.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)