May 23, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
She’s been living in New York all season and stuff like “touch Joe Mauer‘s hair” has become a daily occurrence, but now the MLB Fan Cave is voting out residents, Survivor-style, and Lindsay needs some more help sticking around.
Click here to cast another vote for Lindsay, if only because that’s the most emotion Joe Mauer has shown in a decade and MLB needs more, not fewer, baseball-loving women in its life.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)