May 23, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
I’m guessing he also got the chance to meet Mike Leake and Zack Cozart, so there were all kinds of fringe benefits. No word on whether, had the Reds turned in a poor performance, he would have been allowed to call a closed-door meeting to rip them a new one.
Also, I’m assuming that despite his notable plays in the outfield stands on Monday, Dusty Baker will soon put him in the bullpen, because “that’s where he’s truly needed.”
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)