May 23, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
I’m guessing he also got the chance to meet Mike Leake and Zack Cozart, so there were all kinds of fringe benefits. No word on whether, had the Reds turned in a poor performance, he would have been allowed to call a closed-door meeting to rip them a new one.
Also, I’m assuming that despite his notable plays in the outfield stands on Monday, Dusty Baker will soon put him in the bullpen, because “that’s where he’s truly needed.”
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona