May 24, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Brett Gardner just can’t get his elbow right. After an initial setback that him shut down for ten days, he’s had another setback, in which he’s still feeling some stiffness.
The plan now is for him to hit off a tee on Monday. Or, if the New York Daily News is to be believed, he will return to New York and buy the Yankees, after which he will have a new elbow crafted for him out of pure unobtanium.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 6
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)