May 24, 2012, 5:01 PM EDT
Chipper Jones been day-to-day with a sore calf for several days. And it’s not getting better:
#Braves Chipper worse today than before, stiffness moved up into calf after they “milked” the contusion yesterday.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) May 24, 2012
In other news, someone’s job is to “milk” Chipper Jones’ contusions. Eww.
The Braves are 19-5 with Chipper in lineup, 7-14 when he sits. So somebody should get to milking whatever needs to be milked on him, and fast.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 40
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 15
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 6
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case 70
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (111)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (84)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement