May 24, 2012, 5:01 PM EDT
Chipper Jones been day-to-day with a sore calf for several days. And it’s not getting better:
#Braves Chipper worse today than before, stiffness moved up into calf after they “milked” the contusion yesterday.
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) May 24, 2012
In other news, someone’s job is to “milk” Chipper Jones’ contusions. Eww.
The Braves are 19-5 with Chipper in lineup, 7-14 when he sits. So somebody should get to milking whatever needs to be milked on him, and fast.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 12
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)