May 24, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
Yes, it’s a slow news day, so let’s have a caption contest, shall we? From the latest headlines!
My entry: “see it while you can, because there will be no replays.”
Ready … go!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (126)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)