May 24, 2012, 6:05 PM EST
The Rays are traveling in style today. And that style is vintage 1980’s nerd.
Paying tribute to FOX’s Ken Rosenthal and his bow ties for charities, the Rays have put their Sunday worst for their trip up to Boston in advance of their series against the Red Sox. Along with getting dressed up, they’ll be making a donation to the charities supported by Rosenthal this year.
Here’s a couple of our favorite pics off Twitter. Marc Topkin has a few more.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 35
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 24
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 51
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (88)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)