May 25, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Don’t look Ethel!
We mentioned the streaker from last night’s Phillies-Cardinals fan in the recaps this morning, but Jeff Passan has his story. His name is Collin J. Grundstrom. And you will be shocked to learn that alcohol was involved.
Also, will someone please think of the children?
One row in front of Grundstrom sat Jackson Dement, a precocious 7-year-old redhead who had come to see baseball. Instead, he saw a naked dude … Jackson Dement, fan, declared to his mom, Kellee: “This was the best game ever.”
Great report from Passan, who found himself in the right place at the right time. Even if I am somewhat upset that he did not ask why a Phillies fan traveled all the way to St. Louis to disrupt a baseball game. God, those guys.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 66
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 51
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)