May 25, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Look, if the New York Daily News can report a Yankees sale that everyone else is calling “complete fiction,” why can’t the people who are interested in buying the Yankees be completely fictional? That’s the question Larry Granillo asks at Wezen-Ball today, and he profiles the potential suitors.
While I’d love to see Bruce Wayne buy the team, I think Larry is right in calling it a poor fit. Jay Gatsby is also a personal favorite, but he has Frank McCourt fraudulence written all over him. You can’t repeat the past, Old Sport.
Tony Stark, though? That could have some legs. Developing …
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 68
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 52
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11