May 27, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
Ramirez suffered the injury on Friday evening when he was struck in the arm by a pitch. It was the 29th time a Brewers player had been plunked in 2012.
Taylor Green is starting at third base in Sunday afternoon’s series finale against the Diamondbacks.
Ramirez, 33, has hit .238/.310/.402 with three homers and 25 RBI in 43 games this year for Milwaukee.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 31
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 60
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27