May 30, 2012, 7:25 PM EST
Kubel should be back within three days.
The 30-year-old is off to a nice start this season, batting .297/.385/.461 with four home runs and 23 RBI in 46 games played. He signed a two-year, $16 million free agent contract with the Snakes in December after failing to attract any big time offers.
It looks like the Diamondbacks got a nice deal, and Gerardo Parra has remained plenty active.
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 28
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 36
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 34
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)