May 30, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
Kubel should be back within three days.
The 30-year-old is off to a nice start this season, batting .297/.385/.461 with four home runs and 23 RBI in 46 games played. He signed a two-year, $16 million free agent contract with the Snakes in December after failing to attract any big time offers.
It looks like the Diamondbacks got a nice deal, and Gerardo Parra has remained plenty active.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 9
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 18
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 16
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 37
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)