May 30, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
The headline says it all, but here’s Frazier talking about what went down in a Pittsburgh restaurant the other night:
“We’re just eating there, talking,” Frazier said. “I looked in the corner of my eye. I said, ‘Ludwick, I think that guy’s choking.’ Next thing I know there’s two ladies one on each side, trying to pop it out. (Ludwick) said, ‘Get over there.’ I was the closest one.
“I ran over there and said, ‘let me try it.’ I tried it twice. It popped out. It was monster piece. The guy was very thankful. The lady he was with was crying. It was surreal. I never done it before in my life.”
The guy apparently picked up Frazier and Ryan Ludwick‘s tab, not realizing they were ballplayers. Between that and his .579 slugging percentage. it’s been a pretty solid year for Frazier so far.
- One PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is good. The other PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is bad 61
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 38
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 36
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)