May 30, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
The headline says it all, but here’s Frazier talking about what went down in a Pittsburgh restaurant the other night:
“We’re just eating there, talking,” Frazier said. “I looked in the corner of my eye. I said, ‘Ludwick, I think that guy’s choking.’ Next thing I know there’s two ladies one on each side, trying to pop it out. (Ludwick) said, ‘Get over there.’ I was the closest one.
“I ran over there and said, ‘let me try it.’ I tried it twice. It popped out. It was monster piece. The guy was very thankful. The lady he was with was crying. It was surreal. I never done it before in my life.”
The guy apparently picked up Frazier and Ryan Ludwick‘s tab, not realizing they were ballplayers. Between that and his .579 slugging percentage. it’s been a pretty solid year for Frazier so far.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (108)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)