May 30, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
After learning about TitoSextGate, thank goodness Jon Bois of Baseball Nation can give us a refreshing, uplifting social media success story. It’s about George Brett. And how he got his labradoodle, Charlie, back after he got lost in the rain.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45