May 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Because you don’t get enough of my opinions, last night I was on a podcast over at Diamondhoggers. We went on for around 45 minutes or so about how HBT works, the nature of blogging, obsessively checking the page view stats and why I don’t cut Fredi Gonzalez any slack.
Good times. At least if you aren’t sick of hearing me go on about whatever already.
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers 12
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 22
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 39
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 38
- The Grant Balfour-Orioles deal is dead 25
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts (74)