May 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Because you don’t get enough of my opinions, last night I was on a podcast over at Diamondhoggers. We went on for around 45 minutes or so about how HBT works, the nature of blogging, obsessively checking the page view stats and why I don’t cut Fredi Gonzalez any slack.
Good times. At least if you aren’t sick of hearing me go on about whatever already.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)