May 31, 2012, 1:30 PM EST
Over at UniWatch, Paul Lukas runs down all of the throwback uniform days from all of the teams this season. And I have to agree that it has been a stellar year for that.
And a note: tomorrow the Astros are going with the old rainbow nightmare uniforms. Don’t let anyone you know get too excited, though. While they were interesting and on some level fun, they were never really good and, no, we should not want them back as full-time uniforms by any stretch of the imagination. It’s all nostalgia, man.
For my money, it’s shooting star uniforms or GTFO. They’re Altuves better than the next best option.
- Report: Mariners break off talks with Robinson Cano after Jay Z “overplayed his hand” 45
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 86
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (99)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (86)